Monday, September 11, 2017

Livonia and More Adventure with Natalie

Natalie and I were friends way back in late 1979 into the early eighties.  Then we lost touch with each other.  I located her on facebook and we connected and got together today in Livonia, NY where she now lives.

I met her at her apartment behind TWISTERS (an ice cream place) and we walked to Shelby's Family Restaurant for lunch.
then  we went to the Union Cemetery where Natalie's parents are buried.  While she spent some time at their gravesite, I took a few pictures.  
these 2 are my favorites.  

We did a bit of exploring.  First we went to Hemlock Lake, which I had not seen in years.  
Natalie  showed me the two properties where she grew up near Hemlock.
In Honeoye, I checked out the house I used to live in and we went into this shop:  
It was a pleasant afternoon.  Natalie appreciated being able to visit her parents grave and seeing other sites from her past.  

I dropped her off at her apartment and headed home.  I stopped at Tom Wahls for a burger and ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment