Saturday, September 16, 2017

DAY TRIP TO CORNING that did not work out.

Pam, Marlene and I planned to go to the Corning Glass Museum today, but right after Pam and I arrived at Marlene's place,  I developed diarrhea, so I decided to go back home.  Pam and Marlene continued on their way.  I had a rough ride home and continued with my symptoms for more than an hour.

When I was sure I was done, I went to this event:
I was unable to arrive early like I planned, so the vintage jewelry was all picked over.  I talked with Elaine and Nancy a bit and checked out the other sales. I purchased two change purses for fifty cents each.

I stopped at the library on the way home and picked up a couple of books they had for me.

Marlene dropped Pam off at my house later on so Pam could get her car.  They had a really good time, but hope to go again since they did not get to see everything.  


No comments:

Post a Comment