Sunday, March 11, 2018

THE LITTLE MERMAID and DRI

In church this morning, Marlene asked me if I wanted to go see the live production of LITTLE MERMAID at the Palace.  At first I said no, but then I changed my mind.

We met up at the Palace and got our tickets ($24 each).  Our seats were pretty good.  Once again I marveled at the interior beauty of the Palace.

The play was very good.
I almost lost my car keys because they slipped out of my sweater pocket, but did not fall to the floor, getting caught on the seat.  WHEW!!!!

After the play, we went to the DAVISON ROAD INN for supper.  I had the fish tacos and Marlene had a cup of soup and chicken wings.  Everything was fine.  DRI is a sports bar and the room with the bar was very noisy, but the server found us a table somewhat far away from the noise.  



No comments:

Post a Comment