Friday, March 30, 2018

Good Friday 2018

I decided to go to  Hoover's in Sanborn to get some of their delicious egg nog for Easter dinner.  I called first to make sure they had some and was  told "yes", but the girl I spoke to did not mention that they did not open until eleven a.m.  So, I arrived twenty minutes early, before  they opened up.  I decided to go to the new business I had noticed on the way, just down the road:
It is also known as The Sanborn Mill Antiques & Collectables Marketplace.  Here are a few pics:  


It is fifty or so vendors under one roof.  

Then I went to Hoovers, which was serving lunch when I arrived.  
I purchased two quarts of eggnog.  I stopped at the Sanborn Subway and purchased a spicy Italian sub for my lunch.

When I got home, I had lunch and then I made macaroni and cheese, cranberry sauce and deviled eggs for Easter dinner.  

 I took  a nap and then went to the Good Friday service at church.  It was very good.  
Pizza and drinks were offered in the lobby after church.  I visited with Marlene, Maggie, Peggy and David and Joan.  The pizza was from Stevie V's and it was very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment