Saturday, March 10, 2018

Saturday March 10, 2018

Early in the week Peggy asked me if I wanted to go to TRADER JOES and I said yes, but she cancelled.  Pam mentioned a basket raffle for SAV-A-PET, but it did not interest me much.  Then she mentioned the St. Paddy’s Day Bash at PLATTERS so we decided to go there. I suggested we go to the OLD CHAPEL ANTIQUES AND ARTISAN MARKET, also.  

On the way to the OLD CHAPEL, we saw a farmers market: 

So we decided to check it out.  We really enjoyed it................there was a LOT offered.  


 including freshly made donuts!  I purchased an apple cider donut.  
Then we went to the OLD CHAPEL and then to PLATTERS.  I got to try their orange chocolate custard.  We watched the bagpipers and the Irish dancers. 


In the evening, I went to the MURDER MYSTERY DINNER at UCC with Elaine.  They did things differently this year, instead of serving participants at their tables, it was several buffets, one for each course.  Everything was outstanding!  

The play was great, too.   This was my favorite character: 

No comments:

Post a Comment