Saturday, October 14, 2017

Saturday with David and Peggy(including flight in a small plane)

Peggy won a flight in a private small plane at the recent basket raffle at Faith Tabernacle Spaghetti Dinner fundraiser.  The flight was for four, but the pilot thought our combined weight (Peg, David, myself and the pilot) was too much so he broke it down into two half hour flights instead of a full hour.  David and Peggy went first and then David and me.  David in the front and me in the back.  I had a queasy stomach after a few minutes, so I was glad it was only a thirty minute flight.
here I am !  (in the back) with my headphones on. (to protect my ears from the loud noise)
After the flight we stopped at the Clarence Hollow Farmers Market: it is the last day opened this year.  

We had lunch at MoMo's and stopped at TOPs on the way back to their house.    I bought ingredients to put together a green salad for tomorrows Seniors Luncheon.

No comments:

Post a Comment