Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Oct. 4, 2017

My adventures this week are kind of tame because I am getting ready for a trip to Otsego County to visit some friends.  But last night I went to ADULT COLORING at the library with Marlene.  We colored note cards with Einstein quotes on them.  It was a nice, relaxing time.

Today, I met up with the Class of '67 girls at Aquagates for lunch.  Pretty large group today:  Mary Ann, Barb, Janice, Liz and Vern, Lynette, Shiela, Bonnie Illig and me.  Most of us had the chimichangas which were very good.

I went to Dollar Tree to look for a few Fall decorations and decided to place a painted rock.  I found one in the spot where I left mine.
painted on both sides!!!!

It is a windy day here in Lockport.  I have spent well over an hour picking up the black walnuts that fell of the trees in the back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment