Saturday, February 25, 2017

Friday February 24, 2017 (lunch with Elaine)

Today I finally felt fully recovered from JET LAG and trip related EXHAUSTION.  It was raining, but I thought I might want to get out and do something.

I tried to reach Pam by phone to see if she wanted to go out to lunch, but it turned out she was working all day at the Y.  However, shortly after that, Elaine called me and asked if I wanted to go out for fish.  I said yes and we decided to go to COUSINS CAFE.  She picked me up.
Cousins is a very small diner like place in the Bewley Building.
Our lunch was very good.  I had broiled fish, Elaine said it was cod.  Then we went to TICKLEBRIDGE,   The woman working there was very friendly, and showed us pictures of her new grandson and also told us about BLING, another shop in the Bewley Building.  We stopped at BLING before going home.
It is a very interesting shop and the prices are reasonable.


No comments:

Post a Comment