Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sixtieth Bowler Family Reunion: August 16, 2015

The night before the reunion, I got together with Peggy and David, my Aunt Linda and her son Matt (my cousin) and my cousins Susan, Terry, Bonnie and Tom, also Terry's stepdaughter Presly. We got pizza at Lock City Pizza and took it to Faith Tab and sat in the shelter and visited. Sunday morning, I skipped church and went out to Outwater Park to see if Becky needed any help setting up. She did, so I helped her put the past reunion pictures up. She forgot a few items she needed, so I went to my house and got the items. Roger Bowlers son Steve arrived to help out, and he cleaned the tablecloths. Finally! Everything was ready and the three of us relaxed a bit and waited for people to arrive. We had a buffet lunch, family meeting, a white elephant sale and a lot of fun!!!! full set of pictures is here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/juneny/sets/72157657476541455

No comments:

Post a Comment