Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mini Geocaching Adventure: July 13, 2011

The temps were comfortable and I had a couple of free hours in the afternoon so I decided to pack myself a lunch go over to Milford to complete the 5D multicache and to find a new one. I emailed Leslie and asked her if she wanted me to pick her up. She called me at FSA and said yes. I picked her up ant we headed out to Milford.

We went to the park first for the multi, but there was a group of people using the pavilion (where the final part of the geocache is hidden). We waited a bit, but it looked like some of the group was staying, so we went back to the bowling alley where the new one was hidden.

Our GPS's took us from one place to another, but Leslie finally spotted it, and then I found it.

We returned to Wilbur Park and she tookd the steps at one end of the pavilion and I tried the other end. She was right, and she found it after a few minutes (gloves and my walking stick helped). It was a pretty good size. We signed the log and each
left an item.

It was short outing, but satisfying since we finally completed the five parter.

No comments:

Post a Comment