Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Lunch Out

After the Ladies Life Group this morning, five of us decided to go out to lunch.  Vicky, Dee, Lori, myself and Louise.    It was a toss up between Kalamata's and Applebee's and Applebee's won.  

I had been craving a burger, and fries from FIVE GUYS, so at Applebee's I ordered a burger and fries....there is a lunch special going on a choice from several burgers, with fries or another side dish substituted.  I chose the Whiskey Bacon Burger
and classic fries.  The burger was huge and delicious  The fries seem to be hand cut.   I told the others that it was the best burger I have had in a very long time.  

We all had such a good time.  Dee told us about some of her travels with her husband, Jim.  We sat and talked for a while after our checks were paid.  


No comments:

Post a Comment