Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Amherst and Williamsville Adventure..Geocaching, hiking and more: June 28, 2016

Carol and I headed out this morning and located Beahr Swamp which I think is north of Williamsville.  ....I noticed one of those BEE boxes and found a "bee" geocache and we walked the boardwalk to the end and back.

Then we headed  towards Williamsville, found several geocaches, including one
at very small library, we had lunch at park where a geocache hidden....no luck

While looking for the entrance to ISLAND PARK, we saw this school

I thought it might be a museum so we parked and started to walk behind it and then I realized that it was probably a private residence, so we got out of there fast.

In downtown Williamsville we went to this antique place,
At Island Park, Carol found the geocache while I re-parked the car. and then we went to Glen Park.

we saw this "cairn" on the north side of the road: 
right in the middle of the creek!

Once back in Lockport we stopped at Johnsons Sports store, had ice cream

I prepared ham loaf and mac and cheese for supper and then we went to the library for adult coloring, which Carol seemed to really enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment