Friday, February 10, 2012

Richmondville Adventure

Leslie and I got together mid morning to drive to Richmondville, New York to do some geocaching. We hopped on I-88 and got there in about 35 minutes. These are the geocaches we found:
Asa's Grist Mill
Just Around the River Bend
Nosy Neighbors
Superior Cache and TB Motel and
Pathway to Summer Fun

I had forgotten to put a memory card in my camera, so I could only take three pictures!
Here is the NYS Historical Sign at the site for Asa's Grist Mill. We had lunch at
the Crow's Nest Diner. (I had a bison burger).



We spent some time working on a multi cache JIMMY CRACKED CORN, but we did something wrong at the last stage and ended up in a spot which could not have a geocache hidden in it. I think I know where it might be (although I still do not know what we did wrong), and hope to return soon to find it.

Once back in Oneonta, we stopped at Arby's for a chocolate milkshake.

No comments:

Post a Comment