Saturday, December 6, 2014

VICTORIAN TEA and SCROOGE (the musical) ADVENTURES

It was a busy Saturday!  My cousin Becky picked me up and we went to the UCC Church on Main Street for their Victorian Tea and basket raffle.  We met up with Elaine and Bonnie (girls I went to high school with).  The tea buffet was great, consisting of small sandwiches, veggies and dip, devilled eggs, lots of desert choices and more.  The UCC Church offers this type of event twice a year, and the buffet is free!
We all spent time looking at the baskets that were being raffled off (I think there were about 90) and placed our tickets.  I was hoping to win a very large basket with some "Christmas Village" buildings in it, so I put most of my  tickets in there, but neither Becky or I won anything.

I went home and rested for a while before David and Peggy picked me up to go to SCROOGE: THE MUSICAL at the Palace Theatre.  
Picture taking was not allowed during the performance, but I took a few of    the interior of the Palace, which opened up in 1925 and I believe it has been in continual use (although usage has changed).


It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment