Friday, March 5, 2010

Gerster Family Market




It was such a nice day. Connie and I wanted to get outside and take a walk. We met up at Price Chopper and then went to the Charlotte Creek Fishing Access. That road was not plowed out, so we parked at the outside end of it, and walked in the residential area just outside it.

Then Connie wanted to show me a modular house that has been open and on display for a while. Indeed the house was totally open with a huge OPEN sign out in front. We walked through it and discussed the pros and cons of the layout.

Right across the street, there is a huge convenience store. It had a GRAND OPENING sign in front of it. I know I have driven by it many times, but I don't think I ever stopped. We decided to check it out. We found that it is HUGE with a very nice lunch section. We decided to stay and have a snack.

I noticed this sign outside and decided I had to take a picture for flickr.com Unfortunately, the batteries in my camera gave out before I could take a picture of the outside. But, Connie and I liked the place so much that we decided we need to go again soon.

I stopped by the FIESTA to get some money Christa owes me and while there I ordered seafood paella to take out. It was expensive, but absolutely delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment