Monday, February 26, 2018

CARD PARTY AND FASHION SHOW AND DESERTS: Presbyterian Home 2/26/18

Elaine invited me to this event, so I bought a ticket from her.  I invited Pam and she said yes, but she came down with a headache and decided not to go.

This was the FIRST ANNUAL Card Party and Fashion Show.  Deserts were a big part of it.  I sat with Darlene, her friend Joyce, Nancy.  Elaine was working (selling tickets at the door) and hardly had a chance to sit with us.

Bling was there
with a table of items for sale and they put on a fashion show, which was fun. 


One of the models is 99 years old!   I think this is her on the left.

The deserts were wonderful and I ate too much. Elaine's mini ice cream cakes were delicious!!! We had a game at our table, but we did not play.
There was a basket raffle, but I did not buy any tickets.  Elaine won a gift certificate for WalMart and Joyce won  bag with a couple of books (I think from the History Center).

I forgot to take my camera, but I might be able to find a few pictures on the facebook page or web page for the Lockport Presbyterian Home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment