Friday, April 2, 2010

Out and about in Bainbridge, New York and more!!






I met Carol at the auction house in Unadilla at around 12:30 today. We were not planning on staying, but she wanted to get a good parking spot. There were a lot of cars there already, but she found a good spot and we headed to Bainbridge.

Our first stop was at Bob's Diner. We both had egg salad sandwiches off of the seniors menu. Then we went to Pine Ridge (the Mennonite store). I bought several items, and Carol bought a few things.



Then on to Frog Pond Farms. I have never been there this early in the year. They had a lot of Easter displays and flowers. It was so colorful. I could not resist taking several pictures. That is Main Street in Bainbridge up at the top. The picture on the bottom was taken at Frog Pond Farms.



Then we headed back to Unadilla to the auction house. I went in with Carol and stayed about a half an hour, but it was between auctions and I did not feel like waiting the hour or more until the next auctioneer arrived. So I headed back to Oneonta. I stopped the other side of Otego and had an ice cream cone. I made several stops along Route 7 to take pictures.



I went to the library and picked up four DVDS and several books. Then I went to the Fiesta to catch up with Christa. She has to work Easter Sunday, so we agreed to have our Easter dinner on Monday. I decided to take advantage of the beautiful warm weather to go around Oneonta and take some pictures to put up on flickr. I went to The Depot (restaurant in old train station), along Market Street, Foti's on River Street and to an old cemetery on Corporate Drive. (thats a picture of it in the middle up above).

No comments:

Post a Comment