Sunday, September 24, 2017

MEET ME AT THE FLAGPOLE 9/24/17

This event was announced today at church.  It is an annual event, held at a different school every year.  This year it was held at North Park School, right down the street from where I live.  I invited Marlene and Pam to go to the event and then have supper at my house.

They arrived and after a few minutes, I put the meatloaf and potatoes in the oven.  Then we walked down to North Park School.

Turns out the event was INSIDE, in the small auditorium.  It was sooooooooooo hot in there.  I left early to come back to my apartment and take the meatloaf and baked potatoes out of the oven.  I took a quick shower and put on a fresh outfit.  A couple minutes later, Marlene and Pam arrived.

We had meatloaf, baked potatoes, and sliced fresh tomato for supper.  Pam had baked an apple pie which we had with Cool Whip on top.  It was a good meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment