Saturday, July 9, 2016

TASTE OF BUFFALO: July 9, 2016

Peggy and David invited me to go to the TASTE OF BUFFALO with them.  I had never been before so I jumped at the chance.

They picked me up a little before noon and we headed to Buffalo.  We parked in a University of Buffalo parking lot and took the subway to downtown Buffalo.

The event is HUGE.  My first food purchase was sausage bread and chilled quinoa salad from Salvatores.
both were delicious.  

We spent a lot of time in the FORD area..............there were several activities to participate in, and if you participated in a certain number you won a baseball cap or an insulated bag. 
This is Peg doing one of the activities.  Everyone got a free hand sanitizer and a few people were winning cash.  In one of the booth, everyone was given a T shirt of their choice (with the Ford Logo, of course.  

The crowd was huge, so it was difficult to get good pictures of the booths and food trucks.   There were several free food items, too.  

I came home with these freebies:  
My complete set of pictures can be seen here:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/juneny/albums/72157670229652411

No comments:

Post a Comment