Tuesday, December 8, 2015

THE SOUNDS OF CHRISTMAS at the HESS ROAD WESLEYAN CHURCH in Appleton, NY December 6, 2015

I missed this event last year and heard from several people that it was really great!  So, I made up my mind to go this year.  Elaine agreed to drive, so she picked me up and then we picked Bonnie and Crystal up.

Even though we arrived a half an hour early, the parking lot was almost full.  We were, however, able to get good seats near the front.  My cousin Becky joined us.

The program was spectacular.  The special surprise guests were  a Johnny Mathis impersonator
and a Liberace impersonator.  The GRINCH who stole Christmas was also there!   There were several kinds of music presented.  All was enjoyable!

After we got back to Lockport, Elaine took us to see the house on Ontario Street that is very well decorated for Christmas.




complete set of pictures can be found here www.flickr.com/photos/juneny/albums/72157662046646296

No comments:

Post a Comment