Sunday, September 27, 2015

Apple Harvest Festival at the Newfane Historical Society

Last evening, I decided I wanted to go to the Apple Harvest Festival at the Newfane Historical Society today. I called a few friends to see if I could find someone to go with me, but I did not have any luck. I decided to go anyways. I arrived about fifteen minutes before it was supposed to open and was surprised to see so many cars parked already, but most likely many of them belonged to the various vendors and workers. The first place I went was to see the CIVIL WAR ENCAMPMENT. I was the only "civilian" there, which was nice, I could take pictures of the soldiers and the various buildings without other people being in them.
I went into all the buildings. I particularly liked the school, the mercantile and the barber shop. I had a beef on weck and apple cake with ice cream.
I bought a few items from the various vendors.

No comments:

Post a Comment