Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter 2015

My sister and her husband decided to prepare a turkey dinner and invited me and our cousin Becky to their house.  I was in charge of deserts.

I picked Becky up and we headed to Peg and Davids house.    Becky gave me a lovely glass hummingbird as an Easter gift.  When we got to  Peg and Davids house, two of David's children (Scott and Catherine) were there already.   Peggy gave Becky and I bags of Easter candy.

I helped Peggy get things set up and we served ourselves buffet style:  turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, two vegetables, and fruit salad.  David's stuffing was very very good.  For desert we had sponge candy, muffins, pumpkin pie with real whipped cream and a strawberry/angel food cake/ jello desert that I prepared.

When I dropped Becky off, I stopped to take a picture of a sign she made and put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment